• Boneless chicken: 1/2kg
• Pepper powder: 1/2 tsp
• Schezwan sauce: 3tbsp
• Ginger-garlic paste: 1/2 tsp
• Egg: 1
• Flat noodles: one packet, cooked as per packet instruction and drained
• Salt as per taste
• Oil to deep fry
• Cut the chicken into long strips(1.2 kg will make around 10-12 strips).
• Marinate the chicken strips with salt, pepper powder, schezwan sauce and ginger-garlic paste.
• Keep aside for 45 minutes.
• Brush the marinated chicken strips with egg and wrap the flat noodles around each chicken strip.
• Deep fry till golden brown on slow flame.
• Remove the strips with a slotted spoon and drain excess oil by placing the strips on a kitchen tissue paper.
• Serve hot with sliced cabbage and carrots and some hot sauce.
Recipe: Oneza Tabish